Gave it a go...
Vault: Tomb of the King
A downloadable game for Windows
Vault: Tomb of the King is an action-puzzle dungeon crawler.
- Dynamically switch between three heroes to overcome deadly traps and enemies.
- Purchase new items to upgrade your abilities and improve your chance of survival.
- Experience an engaging story and uncover the truth about King Allard's Tomb.
- Full controller support.
- Localized in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French!
If you would like to support the project, please consider rating, following or commenting. Thank you for playing!
Follow progress on:
Join the community on:
Subscribe to the mailing list at: www.BraveTheVault.com
|Updated||28 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Narrative, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
- Vault: Tomb of the King - Updates & Optimizations48 days ago
- Vault: Tomb of the King - Hotfix v1.1298 days ago
- Vault Demo Now Available in French!May 14, 2019
- Vault: Tomb of the King - Hotfix v1.9May 09, 2019
- Vault: Tomb of the King - Hotfix v1.8May 04, 2019
- Vault: Tomb of the King - Hotfix v1.7Apr 21, 2019
- Vault Demo Now Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese!Apr 12, 2019
- Vault Speed Runs!Mar 22, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for playing Step! Awesome video, loved your commentary, keep up the good work :)
This was really neat and had just the right mix of action and puzzles for me. I also really appreciate the attention to detail (the darts thrower in the tavern won't throw if you're in the way).
I really really loved this game. It reminded me of a top down version of Trine a bit, but I love the puzzles in the game. Looking forward to more of this one. I also featured this in my Indie Game Showcase.
LOVED the demo, the mechanics are sweet, and the dialogues are great ! Keep it up guys !
Have you considered participating in our Game Developers World Championship ? The competition is totally free and with winning prizes ! Our mission is to support and reward the Indie game developer community.
If you are interested in joining in please check out our website for more details:
I like this team. And the rooms in the demo, keep up the sweet work! :)
This is a great, great game; can't wait for more!
very fun game